Tomorrow on Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 10:00 pm – 11:00 pm in the Hart House Lower Gym, University of Toronto Naginata will be having its first trial practice of the year. Here are a few important things to keep in mind before going.
- Please try to arrive early to be on time. The trial practice will start as soon as possible. UofT Naginata members will be around to give directions to the Lower Gym.
- Wear athletic/exercise clothes. Changerooms at Hart House are available for all UofT students (Remember to bring a lock).
- Don’t wear jewelry, watches, or visible piercings. You can lose these objects during practice and potentially injure someone with them. If you can’t leave them behind before entering the Lower Gym, there will be a space (unsecured) that you can leave them.
- Bring a water bottle. These are placed in the same space as loose items in the Lower Gym.
- Have fun! The UofT Naginata Club aims to provide an excellent introduction to Naginata.
See you there!
P.S. Part of what makes the UofT Naginata Club unique is the socials that take place throughout the year. Everyone is invited to the after-practice social tomorrow. If you can, please come. It’s a great way to meet new friends and get to know club members.