Happy New Years. I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays.
- Practices officially start again on January 16th [this Wednesday] from 10pm-11pm, in the Lower Gym of Hart House
- The schedule remains the same until April, with:
- Beginner practices being Wednesdays, 10pm-11pm
- General practices being Sundays, 10am-Noon.
- Friday practices are scheduled manually and those are for advanced members, but will soon be open to members who joined Sept 2012 and are interested in moving higher.
- Please remember to sign up with Hart House for the winter semester, either on-line or at the Hub, if you are going to be attending until April [$30+tax].
- If you have not yet paid the club fee [$15], then remember that as well and it can be given to Victoria, Tiffany, or Tomas.
- The JCCC dojo will be holding a grading, around the first week of February. If you [Beginners] are interested in grading for a rank [especially if you plan to attend any seminars] then contact Young [email@example.com] or Misa [firstname.lastname@example.org] for the CNF membership form and the grading form.